Visit the Humantay Lake, an exotic beauty formed by the melting of the snowy Humantay and Salkantay; located in the Vilcabamba mountain range at an altitude of 5,473 m.a.s.l.; where you can observe an impressive landscape that thanks to its geographical location and its richness in minerals make it a visual spectacle to enjoy moments that will captivate you. the shades of colors that can be seen on its banks are due to the light and the climate of the place, the same that will make you feel in a magical atmosphere.
We invite you to learn more about this beautiful landscape of nature in Cusco.
||Cusco – Limatambo – Mollepata – Soraypampa – Humantay Lake.|
We begin with the pickup of your hotel from 4:40 at 5:00 a.m., to direct them to the tourist bus that will take them to the town of Mollepata (2,900 m.a.s.l.) Duration of the trip approximately 2 hours where we will take our delicious breakfast, then we will continue by bus for one more hour to Soraypampa (3,900 m.a.s.l). Place where we will get ready for our walk, ascending for approximately 1 hour to the Humantay Lake (4,200 m.a.s.l.); after a time of visit and exploration of the place and the view of the Humantay mountain (5,450 m.a.s.l) in the Vilcabamba Chain in the Andes in the company of our guide who will explain to us about this magnificent place then we will start the way back to Soraypampa where we will explore the Salkantay road (6,271 m.a.s.l) and the view of this sacred mountain the second highest mountain in the Cusco region. Then we will return to the town to taste our delicious lunch to later take our mobility that will return us to the city of Cusco.
Important: The hours of the excursions will be reconfirmed at destination.
THE TOUR INCLUDES
- Round trip transportation: Cusco – Soraypampa – Cusco.
- Basic breakfast.
- Basic lunch.
- Bilingual Professional Guide (Spanish or English).
- First aid kit.
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Entrance to the Salkantay Road.
- Trekking sticks.
- Tips, tips.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE TRIP
- Trekking shoes.
- Trekking poles.
- Sun blocker.
- Warm or Thermal Clothing.
- Snacks Water Bottles.
- Rain poncho.
- Waste Storage Bags.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.