Huchuy Qosqo (Little Cuzco) is located on the platform of a mountain, has a construction style like Callanca (Fine rectangular walls in adobe and stone blocks). The interior of the Sacred Valley, known as Lamay (2.900 m.s.n.m), is the place where we take our transport to the town of Ollantaytambo (2.850 m.s.n.m.)
|Duration:||2 Days / 1 Night.|
|Altitude:||2,050 – 4,050 m.a.s.l.|
||March to January.|
||Cusco – Chinchero – Huchuy Qosqo – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu.|
DAY 1: CUSCO – CHINCHERO – STEP HUCHUY QOSQO – HUCHUY QOSQO – LAMAY – OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES
Pick up from the Hotel in our tourist transport to the Town of Chinchero at (3,750 m.a.s.l.) It is the region of extensive plantations of corn, potatoes, quinoa and etc. The highest point is located at more than 4,050 m.a.s.l., from this place there is a view of great snowfalls such as Verónica, Pitusiray, Chicón and San Juan. Then we continue downhill towards Huchuy Qosqo (3,650 m.s.n.m). Huchuy Qosqo (Little Cuzco) is located on the platform of a mountain, has a construction style like Callanca (Fine rectangular walls in adobe and stone blocks). The interior of the Sacred Valley, known as Lamay (2,900 m.s.n.m), is the place where we take our transport to the town of Ollantaytambo (2,850 m.s.n.m.). From Ollantaytambo we continue by train to the town of Aguas Calientes (2,050 m.a.s.l.). We spend the night of accommodation in Aguas Calientes. Walking time 07:00 hours.
Lunch (box lunch) and dinner included.
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
At an average of 05:30 a.m., we take the mobility to the great citadel of Machu Picchu (2,450 m.a.s.l.). We visit in the middle of the dawn, the agricultural terraces, palaces, the temple of the 3 windows, Inti Huatana and etc. Then, the ascent to the mountain of Huayna Picchu is optional, where there is the best view of Machu Picchu and its surroundings. After enjoying the tranquility of Machu Picchu, we meet again in hot waters to take the train to Ollantaytambo and continue by bus to Cusco.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
Small backpack, warm and cold weather clothing such as fleece, pants and trekking shoes, polo shirts, rain poncho, hat, scarf, sunscreen, insect repellent and gel disinfectant alcohol. Water bottle and disinfectant tablet. Camera (wrapped in plastic bag), flashlight and batteries. Chocolate bar Original passport, student meat and extra money in soles.
- Professional guide English Spanish (Request Language)
- Complete feeding during the excursion
- Entrance to Huchuy Qosqo
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Roundtrip train tickets
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- Private transportation from the hotel to Chinchero (Tauca)
- Private transportation from Lamay to Ollantaytambo
- Oxygen balloon and first aid
- Breakfast 1st Day.
- Sleeping bag.
- Extra carrier
- Travel insurance.
- Rain poncho
- Clothing for hot and cold weather
- Trekking shoes
- Camera and extras film in plastic bag
- Hat and / or hat, sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Snacks: energy bars, chocolates etc.
- Water bottle
- Extra money in soles
- Optional: Trekking poles.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- The Deposit is not refundable.
- There is no deposit refund when the visitor decides to leave the trip.
- All passengers must carry the following documents: Passport and student card when appropriate.
- Passengers must have their travel insurance covering the following: Personal Accidents, Medical Expenses and Loss of Belongings.
- The first 50% deposit will be at 24 Hrs. confirmed the availability of spaces since the Inka Trail has a greater demand for visitors.
- The remaining balance of 50% will be paid 20 days before the Adventure Tour.
- All trips that are canceled 15 days prior to the trip departure will be subject to the withholding of cancellation fees for services already paid.