||Cusco – Huacarpay Lake.|
Pick up for our tour is given at 4:30 a.m. from your respective hotel in our tourist transport, to go to the la Huacarpay Lake, where we can observe different species of Birds of the Area accompanied by our Specialized Ornithologist Guide. At 8:00 a.m. We will have breakfast, and then continue with the observation of Birds, we will return to our departure point Cusco at an average of 10:30 Hrs.
Important: This day’s breakfast will depend on the time of departure transfer from the hotel.
The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at destination.
THE TOUR INCLUDES
- Tourist Transportation
- Bilingual Professional Guide English / Spanish.
- Food (Box Breakfast).
- Warm clothes and for the rain, if it goes in the rainy season (December to April).
- Trekking boots.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.