||Cusco – Sacsayhuaman –Qenqo.|
We pick you up from your Hotel. Arriving at the archaeological site Saqsayhuaman at 9:10 a.m. approximately; Being the starting point of the ride, this tour is done in group service and always accompanied by a muleteer, being a very fun ride for those who love horseback riding and direct contact with the amazing landscape nature of Cusco, being an experience you will never forget.
The horse ride is always combined with outside visits to the most important archeological sites near Cusco, such as: Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Temple of the Moon, having the possibility of knowing these tourist attractions, but in a different and quite way fun, this tour lasts 4 hours. We get ready and return in our tourist transport to the city of Cusco at 13:10 Hrs. approximately.
Important: This day’s breakfast will depend on the time of departure transfer from the hotel.
The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at destination.
THE TOUR INCLUDES
- Pick up from the Hotel.
- Saddle Horse Tour.
- Shared Services with Professional Bilingual Guide (Spanish or English).
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Income to the Archaeological Complexes.
- Services not detailed in the program.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.