|Temperature:||20 ° C.|
|Places:||Lima – Historic Center.|
Peruvian cuisine is experiencing a moment of worldwide recognition and the Cala restaurant occupies a prominent place in the local gastronomic field. We begin our gastronomic adventure with a visit to a local market where we will appreciate a wide variety of products used for Peruvian cuisine.
We will taste unique fruits such as Lucuma, Aguaymanto, Cherimoya, Pacae. As well as wide variety of fruits of our sea considered one of the richest in the world.
We will visit a restaurant where a Chef will teach us how to prepare the Ceviche and tasting, then a bartender will teach us the preparation of the Pisco Sour, each participant prepares his Pisco Sour and tastes. Finally, we will taste a buffet lunch that includes a wide variety of dishes of Peruvian cuisine.
The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at destination.
- Pick up from your Hotel for the Tour.
- Tourist transport.
- Professional Bilingual Guide (Spanish / English).
- Services not detailed in the Program.
- Personal expenses.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.