|Temperature:||20 ° C.|
The Nazca Lines are mysterious strokes made on the sand covering an area of 350 KM, these represent figures of various animals and plants such as The Spider, the Monkey, the Dog, the Lizard, Hummingbird, the Condor, among others in large dimensions which reach 15 to 300 meters each and with a depth of approximately 30 centimeters.
According to Dr. Maria Reiche who has dedicated a large part of her life to the study of these lines, this is the largest astronomical calendar in the world.
This day’s breakfast will depend on the time of departure transfer from the hotel.
The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at destination.
At least 2 Pax is required for this Excursion.
For this excursion it is necessary to wear light clothes since in the city of Ica it is very hot, especially if you make this excursion during the summer months (December to March), where the average temperature is 35 ° C, during the day.
If you do this excursion in the afternoon it is recommended to bring a jacket, since there could be cold winds.
It is recommended to bring water, a cap, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Transfer from the Hotel or Bus Station to the Maria Reiche Aerodrome.
- Flight over the Nazca Lines (30 min.)
- Informational video transmission on the Nazca Lines.
- Delivery of Overflight certificate to the Nazca Lines.
- Delivery of the Nazca Lines Map.
- Permanent assistance.
- Air Tax.
- Other services not mentioned.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.