|Temperature:||17 ° C.|
|Places:||Arequipa, Chivay, Condor Canyon.|
We begin with the pickup of passengers from their respective hotels at 03:00 am. Approximately, to then go to the Town of Chivay, where we will stop to have breakfast and be able to buy the Tourist Tickets, then we will continue our journey towards the Cruz del Condor with a time of 01:30 Hrs., at the Cruz del Condor we can appreciate the formation of the Canyon and the Flight of the Condor.
In the area we will be approximately one hour, later we will go to visit the Natural viewpoints of Wayrapunku, Antahuilque, Choquetico place where we can appreciate the work of our pre-Inca ancestors, hanging tombs and litho-models, returning with the respective stops of the villages from Maca and Yanque and finish in Chivay to be able to go to the Aguas Calientes La Calera Pools being approximately 1 hour, we return to the town of Chivay where we will have Lunch (Not Included) and return to the City of Arequipa where we will arrive approximately at 18:00 pm
The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at destination.
- Pick up from Hotel.
- Tourist Transportation.
- Professional Bilingual Guide (Spanish / English).
- Income to the Colca Canyon.
- Entrance to the Thermal Baths.
- Buffete lunch in Chivay.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.