|Duration:||3 Days/2 Nights.|
|Temperature:||15 ° C.|
|Places:||Arequipa and Colca Canyon.|
DAY 01: AREQUIPA – CAÑON DEL COLCA
Departure from Arequipa via Yura, passing through the slopes of Chachani, Arrieros Pampa, Cañahuas Pampa National Reserve where you can see the slender vicuña, we continue through Vizcachani, Toccra Pampas where you can see a variety of birds, then we will border the Chucura crater to get to Patapampa (4,800 m.a.s.l.) and the Andes viewpoint where you can see the volcanoes that surround the city of Arequipa. Descent to the town of Chivay for Lunch (Not Included). In the afternoon visit to the Calera Thermal Baths. In the evening Dinner (Not Included).
Accommodation at the Hotel in the Chivay Village.
DAY 02: COLCA CANYON
After breakfast, very early, we will leave for Cruz del Condor (41 Kms. from Chivay), where one of the most spectacular places in the Canyon is observed, and condors can almost always be seen on masterful flights. We will return appreciating the villages of Pinchollo, Maca, Yanque and the Antahuilque and Choquetico viewpoints. Halfway we will arrive at Chivay for Lunch (Not Included). Free afternoon.
Accommodation at the Hotel in Chivay.
DAY 03: CAÑON DEL COLCA – AREQUIPA
In the morning free. At 12:00 pm. they will be picked up from their hotels to return to the City of Arequipa.
This day’s breakfast will depend on the time of departure transfer from the hotel.
The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at destination.
For passengers who are in hotels outside of Chivay and services are taken at SIC, the program varied as follows.
Day 02: Free day where passengers can enjoy the facilities of their hotels (hiking, hot springs etc.)
Day 03: Free morning. The circuit will be made to Cruz de Condor on your own if you wish.
- Pick up from your Hotel in Arequipa.
- Tourist Transportation.
- Professional Bilingual Guide (Spanish / English).
- 02 Breakfast – Day 02 and 03.
- Income to the Colca Canyon.
- Entrance to the Thermal Baths.
- Buffete lunch in Chivay.
- Dinner at Chivay.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.