|Temperature:||18 ° C.|
|Places:||Lima – Historic Center.|
DAY 01: CITY TOUR LIMA
Ancestral Lima: We begin our tour with a panoramic view of the “Pyramid of the Huaca Pucllana”, magnificent ceremonial and archaeological center built in the 4th century Bc. and considered “Sacred People” by the Inkas.
Colonial Lima: We visit the Historic Center of Lima, where you will appreciate more than fifty monuments and colonial buildings, highlighting the Paseo de la Republica, San Martin Square, the Main Square, the Government Palace, the Archbishop’s Palace, the Cathedral Basilica, the Municipal Palace among others.
We visit the Museum of the Central Reserve Bank, where you will appreciate the “Treasures Collection of Peru”, a select exhibition of gold, ceramic and textile objects from various pre-Columbian cultures.
Also, appreciate the Monumental Ensemble of San Francisco, which is the largest sample of Colonial Religious Art in America. Highlights the visit to its Underground Crypts known as “Catacombs.” Central Reserve Bank Museum, closed to the public Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Monday closed all day. Get to know the most traditional residential areas of Lima, El Olivar de San Isidro, Miraflores and Larcomar.
The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at destination.
- Pick up from your Hotel for the Tour.
- Tourist transport.
- Professional Bilingual Guide (Spanish / English).
- Services not detailed in the Program.
- Personal expenses.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.