The Hot Springs of Chimur is a homely tourist place that gives you a pleasant and relaxing stay due to the composition of medicinal substances in the waters.
||Cusco – Paucartambo – Chimor.|
Our Tour starts from the pickup of your respective Hotel between 03:50 Hrs. at 04:00 Hrs. from Cusco, and then go on a tourist transport that will take us to the town of Paucartambo at 02:30 Hrs. approximately, there, we will have our rich breakfast, then we will continue in the transport for 01:45 Hrs. more travel to Chimur. 15 minutes later we will arrive at the Thermal Hot Springs of Chimur.
The Hot Springs of Chimur is a homely tourist place that gives you a pleasant and relaxing stay due to the composition of medicinal substances in the waters and the landscape environment because it is a jungle eyebrow with a diversity of flora and fauna. After enjoying the Thermo Medicinal Hot Springs, we will return to the Village of Chimur, where we will enjoy a delicious lunch and finally return to the City of Cusco, arriving at 19:00 Hrs. approximately.
Important: The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at the destination.
THE TOUR INCLUDES
- Tourist Transport Cusco – Chimur.
- Services with Bilingual Professional Guide (Spanish or English).
- 01 Lunch in the Village of Chimur.
- First Aid Kit.
- Entrance to the Chimur Thermal Hot Springs.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.