|Temperature:||MIN: 18 ° C MAX: 27 °.|
Pick up from our passengers from the comfort of your Hotel, at the indicated time. Our tour begins on the shores of the Huacachina lagoon, from this point we will drive our tubular sandboxes towards the west, in the direction of the desert, where a great variety of dunes are found. Here we will walk with our buggie or sandpit car crossing much of the desert up and down the dunes. The Ica desert in Huacachina offers one of the most beautiful desert landscapes in South America, with whimsical formations of sand formed by the wind, and with a beautiful view of our Peruvian Andes in the eastern part. Our professional driver will make different stops so that our clients can appreciate the landscape, so that they can take pictures.
Then we will drive our vehicle to the top of a large dune where our instructor guide will show you how to practice the sport of sandboarding. Once at the top you can enjoy this sport, and many photos can also be taken. Finally, we will return to the Huacachina lagoon. Transfer to the hotel.
This day’s breakfast will depend on the time of departure transfer from the hotel.
The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at destination.
For this excursion it is necessary to wear light clothes since in the city of Ica it is very hot, especially if you make this excursion during the summer months (December to March), where the average temperature is 35 ° C. during the day.
If you do this excursion in the afternoon it is recommended to bring a jacket, since there could be cold winds.
It is recommended to bring water, a cap, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Pick up from your Hotel in Ica or Huacachina.
- 4×4 Sandpit Cart & Professional Driver (Buggie).
- Tickets, Tables and Lenses for Sandboarding.
- Transfer to your Hotel at the end of the Tour.
- Other services not mentioned.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.