|Duration:||5 Days/4 Nights.|
|Places:||Arequipa – Colca Canyon – Puno – Los Uros and Taquile.|
DAY 01: AREQUIPA – CITY TOUR PEATONAL & CONVENTO DE SANTA CATALINA
Reception in the City of Arequipa and transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon we will visit the city of Arequipa: The Carmen Alto viewpoint (place where you can see the Chilina Valley), Yanahuara Viewpoint, the Convent of Santa Catalina, a 17th century “small town” open to the public in 1970 after Of 400 years of cloister, transporting its visitors four centuries in the past, it will go through numerous and spacious courtyards and gardens, the kitchen and the rooms of the slaves and the stone laundries, the Main Square, where we will see the Cathedral (facade only), the Church and Cloisters of the Society of Jesus (Dome of St. Ignacio). Return to the hotel.
** Accommodation in Arequipa
DAY 02: AREQUIPA – COLCA (EXCURSION FOR 2D / 1N – TO THE CAÑON DEL COLCA)
We will begin our journey on the way to Yura passing through the Chachani Skirts, Pampa Arrieros, to enter Pampa Cañahuas, where we can appreciate the slips of slender vicuñas we continue through Vizcachani, Pampas de Toccra where we Breakfast at the Hotel. will appreciate a large number of migratory birds as a place, then we will border the crater of Chucura to reach Patapampa (4,800 m.a.s.l.), we will arrive at the Andes viewpoints or known as the Volcanoes viewpoints where we can observe the Volcanoes of Chachani, Misti and Pichu Pichu that are those that surround the City of Arequipa, then we will descend to the town of Chivay for lunch (on behalf of Pax). In the afternoon free time, we suggest visiting the Thermal Baths of La Calera where we will take a refreshing bath in Medicinal Waters.
** Accommodation in Colca.
DAY 03: COLCA – PUNO
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast very early, we will head towards the Cruz del Condor (41 km from Chivay), where we will appreciate the overflight of the Condors on masterful flights and the depth of the Canyon, then visit the villages of Pinchollo, Maca, Achoma and Yanque, we will have several stops at the main Viewpoints of Antahuilque and Choquetico, where we will appreciate Colcas, Hanging Tombs, Litho mockups and others, we will return to Chivay where we will have time for Lunch (on behalf of Pax). Then we will start our trip to the City of Puno by the same route of the first day taking the detour in Patahuasi (from this place the road is completely paved to the city of Puno). On the way you will see different Andean landscapes, such as stone forests, immense lagoons with a variety of birds, small villages in the area, the towns of Imata, Santa Lucia and the City of Juliaca. After six hours of travel at approximately 19:30 pm. We will be arriving at the Puno Terrestrial Terminal. Where a representative of our Travel Agency will be waiting for you to transfer you to the Hotel.
** Accommodation in Puno
DAY 04: PUNO – UROS FLOATING ISLANDS – TAQUILE – PUNO
Breakfast at the hotel. Very early transfer of the Hotel towards the pier or main port, to board our boat and visit the Floating Islands of Los Uros currently considered The National Reserve of Lake Titicaca, which is approximately 30 minutes away, the people of the Uros still maintain their own culture and tradition, as well as artisanal fishing, especially (CARACHI) and silverside. When fishing is abundant they keep the fish drying them in the sun. They are also dedicated to hunting wild birds and collecting duck eggs. There are 75 islands that live today, and each island is well organized. After a brief visit of 40 min. Approximately, we will continue the trip to the Natural Island of Taquile, whose inhabitants are mainly dedicated to Agriculture, handicrafts and fishing. The locals continue to live according to their ancient Inca traditions and laws with customs, religious and folkloric manifestations such as: Marriage (Sirvinacuy), land payment (Pachamama). It should be noted that spinning and weaving are mainly made by men, starting at the age of eight. Women make exclusively of yarns and fabrics. Then we will taste a typical lunch included. After lunch: The Passengers will have two free hours to visit the town’s artisan center and take pictures with panoramic views and then return to the City of Puno (to their respective hotels).
** Accommodation in Puno
DAY 05: PUNO
At the appropriate time, departure transfer. Breakfast this day will depend on the time of transfer from the hotel.
IMPORTANT: The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at destination.
- Services with Bilingual Professional Guide (Spanish or English).
- Entrance tickets included.
- Transfers In/Out in Arequipa.
- 01 Night accommodation in Arequipa with breakfast.
- 01 Night accommodation in Chivay with breakfast.
- Pedestrian City Tour and Convent of Santa Catalina.
- Colca 2D/1N program.
- Chivay/Puno tourist bus – 4M Express or similar.
- Transfers In/Out in Puno.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Puno with breakfast.
- Uros and Taquile Islands with lunch.
- National or international air tickets.
- Services not detailed in the program.
- Hot and/or Cold Drinks.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.