|Duration:||7 Days/6 Nights.|
|Places:||Arequipa – Colca Canyon – Cusco – Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu.|
DAY 01: AREQUIPA – CITY TOUR PEATONAL & CONVENTO DE SANTA CATALINA
Reception in the City of Arequipa and transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon we will visit the city of Arequipa: The Carmen Alto viewpoint (place where you can see the Chilina Valley), Yanahuara Viewpoint, the Convent of Santa Catalina, a 17th century “small town” open to the public in 1970 after Of 400 years of cloister, transporting its visitors four centuries in the past, it will go through numerous and spacious courtyards and gardens, the kitchen and the rooms of the slaves and the stone laundries, the Main Square, where we will see the Cathedral (facade only), the Church and Cloisters of the Society of Jesus (Dome of St. Ignacio). Return to the hotel.
** Accommodation in Arequipa
DAY 02: AREQUIPA – COLCA (EXCURSION FOR 2D / 1N – TO THE CAÑON DEL COLCA)
We will begin our journey on the way to Yura passing through the Chachani Skirts, Pampa Arrieros, to enter Pampa Cañahuas, where we can appreciate the slips of slender vicuñas we continue through Vizcachani, Pampas de Toccra where we Breakfast at the Hotel. will appreciate a large number of migratory birds as a place, then we will border the crater of Chucura to reach Patapampa (4,800 m.a.s.l.), we will arrive at the Andes viewpoints or known as the Volcanoes viewpoints where we can observe the Volcanoes of Chachani, Misti and Pichu Pichu that are those that surround the City of Arequipa, then we will descend to the town of Chivay for lunch (on behalf of Pax). In the afternoon free time, we suggest visiting the Thermal Baths of La Calera where we will take a refreshing bath in Medicinal Waters.
** Accommodation in Colca.
DAY 03: COLCA – AREQUIPA – CUSCO
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast very early, we will head towards the Cruz del Condor (41 km from Chivay), where we will appreciate the overflight of the Condors on masterful flights and the depth of the Canyon, then visit the villages of Pinchollo, Maca, Achoma and Yanque, we will have several stops at the main Mirahuilque and Choquetico Viewpoints, where we will appreciate Colcas, Hanging Tombs, Litomaquetas and others., we will return to Chivay where we will have time for Lunch (on behalf of Pax). 13:30 pm. approximately, we will start our trip back to the city of Arequipa. (Estimated time of arrival from 16:30 pm. to 17:00 pm.).
In Arequipa, we can leave the luggage in custody in the offices of the local operator, until the time of Transfer to the Bus Station. Departure to the City of Cusco by Bus from Cruz del Sur approximately 20:30 Hrs. (estimated travel time 10 hours).
** Night aboard the Bus.
DAY 04: CUSCO – CITY TOUR & NEARBY ARCHEOLOGICAL CENTER
Breakfast at the Hotel. Free morning. Pick up from the Hotel between 13:00 pm. to 13:20 pm., to begin with the visit to the City and nearby Archaeological Centers: the Tour will show us the impressive colonial city built on Inkas bases; we will visit the Cathedral; Renaissance structure and fine paintings of the “Cuzco School”, Koricancha, or Temple of the Sun; known as the Royal House of the Sun of Urin Cusco. We continue with the visit to the four Archaeological Centers: Sacsayhuaman; great fortress located 5 km. from the city, Qenqo; sacred amphitheater, center of worship to the god Puma, place where human sacrifices were made, Pucapucara; red fortress due to the hue that acquires its rocks with the light of twilight and Tambomachay; temple to worship the water.
** Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 05: CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY – CUSCO
Breakfast at the hotel. Pick up from the hotel at the agreed time to make our visit to the Sacred Valley. During the tour we will visit the Town of Pisaq; picturesque colonial mestizo town, in the same way on Sundays Mass is celebrated in Quechua, then go up to the Archaeological Center of Pisaq; where we can observe the magnificent platforms of Inkas architecture, then we visit on the way the villages of Ccoya, Lamay, Calca and Urubamba. Buffet Lunch. In the afternoon the guided tour of the town of Ollantaytambo; place where the archaeological park of Ollantaytambo is located, gigantic agricultural administrative and religious social military complex at the time of Tahuantinsuyo. Finally, we will enter the Town of Chinchero known for its Artisan Textile Centers. Return to the City of Cusco.
** Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 06: CUSCO – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Breakfast at the hotel. Pick up from the hotel. Transfer to the train station in Ollantaytambo to start our trip to the Citadel of Machu Picchu, after a route of 01:45 Hrs. By Train, a Representative of our Travel Agency will be waiting for you at the Aguas Calientes Station, and then transfer them to the Bus Station, where we will take the Bus that will take us to the Lost City of the Inkas, “Machu Picchu”, rediscovered in 1911 by Hiram Bingham. We will enjoy a guided tour of the main
Citadel buildings such as: El Mirador, Temple of the Three Windows, The Intihuatana, The Main Square, etc. We will return to the town of Aguas Calientes. Lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, we will take the Train to return to Ollantaytambo Station where a Transfer awaits you to direct you to the Bus that will bring you back to the City of Cusco.
** Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 07: CUSCO
At the appropriate time, departure transfer. Breakfast this day will depend on the time of transfer from the hotel.
IMPORTANT: The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at destination.
- Shared Services with Professional Bilingual Guide (Spanish or English).
- Entrance tickets included.
- Transfers In/Out in Arequipa.
- 01 Night accommodation in Arequipa with breakfast.
- 01 Night accommodation in Chivay with breakfast.
- Pedestrian City Tour and Convent of Santa Catalina.
- Colca 2D/1N program.
- Night Bus Ticket (Arequipa / Cusco) – Cruz del Sur or similar (Night on board).
- Transfers In/Out in Cusco.
- 03 Nights accommodation with breakfast.
- City Tour & Nearby Archaeological Centers.
- Sacred Valley of the Incas with lunch.
- Machu Picchu: by Train Expedition Peru Rail or Executive Inca Rail (subject to availability).
- 01 Lunch in Machu Picchu in a Local Restaurant.
- National or international air tickets.
- Services not detailed in the program.
- Hot and / or Cold Drinks.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.